|

June 22, 2013

India: Public Appeal by R.B. SREEKUMAR, FORMER DGP, GUJARAT

APPEAL TO ALL BY R.B. SREEKUMAR, former Director General Police, Gujarat

1. For enfeebling the validity and credibility of evidence presented by me to Judicial & Investigating bodies and to denigrate my image, the publicity managers of the Chief Minister of Gujarat State, Shri Narendra Modi and the Sangh Parivar, are widely propagating many lies about the motive and time frame of submission of evidence by me against authors of 2002 anti-minority bloodbath. A totally blatant falsehood spread about me is that I had brought out incriminating material against those responsible for 2002 carnage and subsequent subversion of the Criminal Justice System (CJS) ONLY after my super-cession in promotion to the rank of Director General of Police (DGP) in February, 2005. This contention is utterly baseless, false, malicious and misleading.

2. The real truth in this matter is given below:-
http://dilipsimeon.blogspot.in/2013/06/public-appeal-by-rb-sreekumar-former.html